1. If you haven't been diligent about wearing sunscreen, now is the time to start applying it every day — even when it's not sunny outside.
2. Start exfoliating two times a week with a gentle acid-based product to keep your skin bright and luminous.
3. Prioritize sleep since nighttime is when skin repairs itself.
4. Add a brightening eye cream with vitamin C to your daily routine to keep the skin around your eyes vibrant (especially when you don't get enough sleep).
5. Swat out oil-fighting cleansers and spot treat blemishes if you're dealing with adult acne.
6. Always, always remove your makeup and cleanse your face before hitting the sheets.
7. Find a dermatologist you trust and start making regular visits.
8. Allow yourself some time to relax and destress every week.
9. Treat yourself to regular face masks to de-clog and purify your pores.
10. Add a lightweight moisturizer to your daily routine — even if your skin isn't particularly dry.
11. Eat a healthy diet filled with colorful, antioxidant-rich veggies and fruits.
All images via Getty