Hi! My name is Barbara and I am a self-professed face mask hoarder. As someone with large pores, an oily t-zone and a shopping addiction, I'm always on the hunt for the next best mask. Here are a few affordable products that I have tried, fully committed to and have helped me maintain a healthy glow like this one.
1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Lasting Cleansing Mask is a must-have for lazy days.
2. When in doubt, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque always comes in clutch.
3. I never imagined a face mask could be gross and satisfying — until I met the Dr. Dennis Gross Color Changing Mask.
4. The Sephora Rose Sheet Mask helps me get my "J. Lo 'On the 6'" type of glow.
5. Sephora Mud Mask is Bae. End of Story.
6. There are few things in this world that are as equally frightening and functional as the Milky Carbonated Piggy Bubble Clay Mask.
7. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a must-have for when your skin has betrayed you in the worst way.
That's all for now! After starting off the New Year with a couple of these masks, you should be good to go. May your skin be supple and your pores be minimal. 💖✨
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!