1. Rebrand foods you think they'll hate.
2. Make bath time more fun (or simply happen) by getting bath paints.
3. Make exercise fun by turning it into a challenge!
4. Help them do chores by playing their favorite jams...
5. ...and reward them for finishing their chores by making them the ruling monarchs of the house (but not really).
6. Numb their tongue with a delicious ice pop before making them take medicine...
7. Get them to brush their teeth by bringing their fave stuffed animal along for the adventure!
Make it a party of three: you, the demonstrator; the stuffed animal, aka the loyal instruction follower whose "teeth" you'll brush; and your kid, who may be more excited to partake in the fun after you guys show how it's done! Here are five tips you can check out to get your little one excited about teeth-brushing!