1. On World Nutella® Day, February 5, we will pause our busy lives to celebrate what really matters.
2. If the world were just, the day would be celebrated with the same enthusiasm with which we celebrate, say, Thanksgiving.
3. School and work would DEFINITELY be canceled.
4. And banks would close in observance of the day.
5. Families would gather.
6. And take World Nutella® Day vacations together!
7. Everyone would eat feasts.
8. And exchange gifts of Nutella®.
9. We'd dress in our favorite Nutella®-eating clothes.
10. And break out our favorite recipes.
11. And when the sun sets on World Nutella® Day, we'll be filled with joy at all that we've experienced.
Come World Nutella Day, you could be Chief Nutella® Ambassador! Enter the contest to share your love of Nutella® with the world.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are at least 18 years of age with a valid email account as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Submission Period begins at 12:00:00 AM EDT on 9/21/2015 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on 10/11/2015. For complete details, including entry and prizing details, seeOfficial Rules available at www.nutelladay.com. Sponsor: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc., 600 Cottontail Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873.