1. This is Brad Schneider.
2. He is running for Congress in Illinois' 10th District.
3. Schneider used to be a congressman. He was in Congress from 2013 to 2015.
4. During his time in Congress, Schneider only introduced eight pieces of legislation.
5. None of Brad Schneider's legislation became law.
6. Schneider ran on the promise of bipartisanship...
7. ...but when he was in Washington, he voted with the Democratic Party and Nancy Pelosi nearly 90% of the time.
8. Brad Schneider initially opposed the Iran nuclear deal.
10. He flip-flopped on the Iran deal big time when he was facing a primary challenger.
Can we trust Brad Schneider?
Paid for by the NRCC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. www.nrcc.org