1. Let’s be real: We all have some pretty shitty days at work. But for this soccer player in the Belgrade Zone League — the fourth-tier Serbian soccer — this was one hell of an awful day at the office.
9. But to be fair, the ball appears to bobble slightly just before the kick, which could explain why the ball was launched over the goal.
A bobble, for those who don’t know, is when the ball bounces in a way that you don’t anticipate. It’s a very small and subtle thing for fans in the stands to notice, but it usually explains why players miss open goals like this.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸