1. If you really wanted a headache and desperately wanted to mess up your eyesight.
2. The dreaded CD-i from Phillips, that came with a useless controller and such God-awful games that were practically unplayable.
3. This ungodly piece of gaming hardware made you look like an idiot.
4. Nintendo came up with R.O.B.– an invention designed for children who suffered from loneliness. Only one problem: It never worked.
5. The Power Glove. It's not just bad. It's awful.
6. So, you control your character by standing on this plastic... thing, but you still had to hold onto your controller... WHAT?!
7. This piece of plastic that pretty much restricted any gaming ability you had.
After ten seconds, players would pop out the controller and play like, you know, regular people.