1. Tailoring is key.
“I buy shirts that are XL or XXL that fit in the torso, but are way too long in the sleeves, so I have to get them tailored to fit my arm length. Same with pants! Taking and adding a bit here and there is the best style tip, because it’s never about the brand that you wear, it’s how you wear it that matters the most.” — Kelvin Davis, blogger at Notoriously Dapper
3. It’s about quality, not quantity.
“I’m constantly fighting my inner fashion victim from hoarding when I find something in my very limited size. I just buy items that I absolutely love to avoid a hoard of plus-size shit.” — Corbin Chamberlin-Randall, writer
5. Wear your damn size already!
“After years of wearing bigger, baggier clothing, I realized that putting on clothes that are actually my size makes me look more put together and stylish. Learning not to be afraid to wear clothes that showed my shape was one of the best decisions I ever made.” — Bruce Sturgell, Founding Editor of Chubstr
6. Layer, layer, layer.
“There’s nothing I love more than a great layering piece such as a cardigan, flannel shirt, blazer, or denim jacket. These are four staples that can easily dress up and make a basic white v-neck tee and jeans outfit look effortlessly cool!” — Tevin Evans
7. If you want to wear it, shapewear for men does exist.
“As a gentlemen of large stature, my number one styling tip is wearing a compression undershirt. I know a lot of big guys like myself are self-conscious about their midsection and I know that proper compression under garments will make a world of difference in how you will appear and feel in your clothes.” — Michael-Anthony Spearman
9. Don’t be afraid to accessorize.
“Make sure you style with accessories. Accessories are a great way to pull your look together and can also distract from other areas you might not be as proud of. I love wearing my wide brimmed hat. I feel like it always makes me look stylish and complete!” — Bruno Leandro, stylist and blogger
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴