5. A rice maker.
“Bulk rice is cheaper than a box of minute rice, and the rice maker has a steamer tray for vegetables. Plus I can turn it on and go walk the dog and come back and it’s done! I use it two to three days a week!” Submitted by Mandy Hubbard, Facebook
Get it here.
7. A water filter built right into your sink.
“It was relatively inexpensive (maybe $50 plus $30 refills every six months), but now my water tastes much better. You don’t notice the flavor from miles of skeezy, slimy pipes bringing the water to your house until it’s gone.” Submitted by kellyhascats
Here you go.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.