We asked the BuzzFeed Community for their best beauty advice. Here's what they had to say:
Please note that these aren’t medical recommendations. Check with your doctor before changing your routine if you have sensitive skin.
1. Don't let symmetry stress you out.
2. Try a new way to slough off skin.
3. Trust nature to do its job.
4. Stay smooth.
5. Slather on that SPF.
6. Keep it slick.
7. Break the bad habits.
8. Slay skin issues from the inside out.
9. Make moisturizer multi-use.
10. Get back to basics.
11. Make your skin a little sweeter.
12. Keep smiling, keep shining.
13. Blend, blend, blend.
14. Know that other people's beauty doesn't negate your own.
15. Oil up.
16. Get witchy.
17. Experiment to your heart's content.
18. Feel like a nut.
19. Be perfectly imperfect.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.