1. You can explore some (or all!) of the 12,500km of beautiful coastline.
2. There are stingrays at Hamelin Bay just waiting for a pat.
3. You can rub shoulders with surfing pros as they all come to Western Australia to catch some of the best waves.
4. You can tick swimming with whale sharks off your bucket list in Exmouth.
5. You can find beaches that are completely deserted.
6. Which makes some beaches perfect for a bit of nude sunbathing.
7. The sand is so soft and white it squeaks when you walk on it.
8. You can try stand up paddleboarding with the locals in Gnarabup.
9. The water is crystal clear and perfect for snorkelling.
10. Brunches come with a view like this.
11. And there are plenty of vegan-friendly cafes, like Flora and Fauna in Perth.
12. The coffee scene is strong, and you can always get a decent cup of joe.
13. Plus, you can tuck into a gelato creation like this at Jersey Jack in Perth.
14. The food markets in Perth are delicious, and some come with views like this.
15. You can channel your inner sommelier, and try some of the best wines in the country in Margaret River.
16. It's the best place to get stuck into a traditional Aussie pie.
17. Cute beachside accommodation doesn't cost a fortune.
18. The outback is wild and rugged, and exactly how you would imagine it to be.
19. There are kangaroos at Lucky Bay just waiting to be your best friend.
20. There's a pink lake that is out of this world.
21. You can learn how to drive a quad bike through some forest-lined dirt tracks.
22. You'll make lots of new friends on the road...
23. Including quokkas on Rottnest Island, the only place in the world these little guys call home.
24. And Western Australia is, without a doubt, the best place in the world to see sunsets.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.