1. K-pop was influenced by music from Japan and Western countries.
2. K-pop tunes are catchy, easy to remember and sing
3. Music videos with cool themes, bright colors and colorful clothes
4. Sensual dancing and toned bodies are essentials of K-pop
5. K-Pop’s biggest success stories were built on hardworking people committed to their dreams
6. K-pop explored their market in order. They explored Asian market first, and then they are trying to explore the Western market.
7. K-pop bands use the new digital technology YouTube which is a platform that attracts fans from all over the world through
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!