What you need:
· Baking soda
· Distilled vinegar
· Mixing bowl
· Spray bottle
· Copper sponge
· Rubber gloves
1. Remove oven racks for easy cleaning access.
2. In a small bowl, mix one cup baking soda and a teaspoon of water. Continue to add water, teaspoon by teaspoon, until it becomes a paste.
3. Spread the baking soda paste over all interior surfaces of the oven. Avoid heating elements. Let it sit overnight (at least 12 hours).
4. Spray vinegar over the baking soda areas and wipe away with a damp sponge or rag.
5. For tougher spots, spray with vinegar again and rub out with a copper sponge.
6. Wipe any remaining baking soda foam with a damp cloth.
7. Replace oven racks.
8. Voila! Enjoy your clean oven.