Clean A Greasy Phone With This DIY Screen Spray
Fingerprints, be gone.
1. Mix together a solution of ½ distilled water and ½ rubbing alcohol (70%).
2. Pour the mixture into a travel-sized spray bottle. Use a funnel to avoid spilling.
3. Trace the bottom of the bottle on a microfiber cloth with a sharpie and cut out the circle.
4. Attach the microfiber circle to the bottom of the spray bottle with a small velcro square.
5. Voilà! Go use your nifty spray bottle and built-in wiper on a dirty cell phone or laptop screen.