1. Click the active (front most) window and move it left and right with your mouse.
2. They make navigation so much easier, but they only work on precision touchpads (like the ones on Surface tablets).
3. Three finger swipe down: Show desktop.
4. Three finger flick left or right: Return to previous app (left) or go back to current app (right)
5. Three finger tap: Opens Cortana Search.
6. Windows Key + Left or Right: Snap window to left or right side of the screen.
7. Alt + Tab: Shows all open windows. Press tab repeatedly, then release to switch to the open window.
8. Windows key + Tab: Like Alt + Tab, except it stays open and doesn't disappear when you release keys.
9. Windows key + Control + D: Creates new virtual desktop.
10. Windows key + Control + F4: Closes current virtual desktop
11. Windows key + Control + Left or Right: Switch between virtual desktops
12. Just say "Hey Cortana."
13. Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options and set the first option to "Never."
14. Go to Settings > System > Storage and click on This PC to see a storage breakdown.
15. Force Windows 10 to respect your privacy.
16. Then limit diagnostic reports sent to Microsoft.
In Settings > Privacy, scroll down to Feedback & diagnostics. Then under Diagnostic and usage data, select Basic. This doesn't fully turn off the feature, but with this option, your device will only send limited health and performance feedback to Microsoft.