1. Find the best movies and TV shows.
Peruse the /r/netflixbestof subreddit.
2. Use less data when streaming from your phone or tablet.
Log into Netflix on your mobile or desktop browser, go to your Your Account > Playback Settings > Manage video quality, and set it to the lowest streaming quality (typically 480p).
5. Stop thieves/moochers from using your account.
Suspicious recommendations on your homepage? Check Your Account > Viewing Activity > See recent account access, and see if any of the device locations look weird.
If so, go back to Your Account and click Sign out of all devices. It may take up to three days to go into effect.
9. Stream movies that aren’t on Netflix.
The /r/fullmoviesonyoutube subreddit is a gem.
13. No idea what to watch? Have someone pick for you.
Netflix Roulette does just that.
15. Look for *very* specific genres using this URL.
Netflix sorts their films in a ton of different categories that they don’t show you. Copy and paste this URL: http://www.netflix.com/WiAltGenre?agid=, then add a code from this document to see films from such categories as “drama based on books,” “tearjerkers,” or “dark comedies.”
17. And, most important,
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩