13 Hidden iPhone 6s Tips And Tricks
You can turn your keyboard into a TRACKPAD.
TL;DR Watch this.
1. Set a Live Photo as your lockscreen.
2. Quickly switch to another app.
This one's a little tough to get right — but once you get the hang of it, you're golden. On the left side of the screen, press down firmly to enter "Multi-tasking Mode." You'll see a stack of your most recently used apps. Swipe right to scroll through them.
3. Text a response super quickly.
4. Press the keyboard to turn it into a trackpad.
5. Share photos from the All Photos view.
As you're scrolling through your pictures, press down on an image and swipe up to copy, favorite, share, or delete the photo.
6. Preview a link without opening a new tab.
7. Preview recently taken photos while taking new ones.
8. Activate Siri with your voice.
9. Easily accept or decline event invites in Calendar.
10. Find the shortcut to your favorite podcast.
11. Get the restaurant info you need without typing anything.
12. Press on contact circles in Messages to call them.
From the list of conversations, press down on the contact icon for a ton of options: FaceTime, Mail, Add to existing contact, and more.