1. The Ikea Kvissle ($10) is a compact (and affordable) charging station that can fit a power strip and hide your cables.
2. Belkin's USB leather keychain ($27) conceals a USB-to-lightning cable under its tassel cords.
3. The Spool Dock ($65) twists to wind up your charging cable so it doesn't get in the way.
4. The SanDisk iXpand ($50) is a portable storage attachment that can backup photos or videos anywhere.
5. The Bendy Cable ($8) is only 7 inches so you don't have to deal with a tangled mess to charge your device.
6. The MOS Spring cable ($20-$40, depending on length) is virtually indestructible, unlike Apple's chargers. MOS is so sure about the cable's strength that it offers a lifetime warranty.
There is also a micro USB version.
7. These Rustic Cord Tacos ($30 for 3) will keep your earbuds or phone cords tidy and tangle-free.
8. The Blue Baxter ($55) dock has a small storage compartment for rings, coins, keys, and other necessities.
9. The Halo Back ($30) is a screen protector that adds an invisible "back button" at the bottom of your screen, so you don't have to reach up.
10. This ceramic vase ($32) by Stak Ceramics can also accommodate a small bouquet or your favorite writing utensils.
11. This gooseneck phone holder ($16) makes it easy to read articles or watch Netflix in bed, hands-free.
12. The Pickup Power ($60) is a surge protector that has a portable battery pack built-in.
For days when you need extra power, just pop out the portable battery. It can charge your smartphone up three times and includes two USB ports so you can power up multiple devices at once.