1. Your teachers will not be able to tell you apart and just use your surname.
2. You will be dressed in the same outfits or in the same clothes but different colours.
3. People when trying to tell you apart, will get really personal about your differences.
4. You will start responding to your twin's name, since you get called it 50% of the time and think they might mean you.
5. When you grow up and have your own children, your baby will get freaked out by your sibling.
6. People will ask you if you can read each other's minds.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!