This is the Great Barrier Reef. You may have heard of it. You know, one of Australia's most famous and incredible natural wonders. The largest living structure on Earth. The thing so big you can actually see it from space. Ringing any bells?
1. It assists in looking after the Great Barrier Reef.
2. It doesn't sell bottled water.
3. The island runs mostly on solar power.
4. The resort is reintroducing native trees to the island.
5. Carbon emissions are offset.
6. The boats have propeller-free motors.
7. Waste water is reused.
8. Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow...
9. There is a focus on education.
10. You get a digital detox with your stay.
11. People seem to love it!
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.