If there's one thing we Brits love, it's tea. We'll take it as it comes, with a splash of milk, or even with lemon... we're not fussy, as long as there's tea. These places along the Great Ocean Road will make sure you don't go without.
1. McGain's, Anglesea
2. Uncle Jack's, Ocean Grove
3. Swing Bridge Cafe And Boathouse, Lorne
4. Apollo Bay Bakery, Apollo Bay
5. Cape Otway Lightstation, Cape Otway
6. Forage On The Foreshore, Port Campbell
7. Port Campbell Hostel, Port Campbell
8. Bohemia Cafe, Warrnambool
9. Fishtales Cafe, Warrnambool
10. Bank St + Co, Port Fairy
11. Rebecca's Cafe, Port Fairy
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.