"Let's do brunch sometime," is literally one of the most over-used phrases of any Londoner. And boy, do we do we love a good brunch! Then, one day, you find yourself in Melbourne, Australia, and your world literally changes.
There us Londoners were, thinking we were the pioneers of brunch, the culinary kings and queens of the mid-morning feast. WRONG! These places prove that Melbourne really does deserve its reputation as the cultural capital of Australia, at least when it comes to the Londoner's favourite pastime... brunch!
1. Legacy Camberwell, Camberwell
2. Aoki Japanese Kitchen, Glen Waverley
3. Archies All Day, Fitzroy
4. Hash Specialty Coffee, CBD
5. Phat Milk, Travancore
6. Higher Ground, CBD
7. Hobba, Prahran
8. The Hidden Horse Cafe, Richmond
9. Street Talk Espresso, Armadale
10. Friends Of Mine, Richmond
11. Handsome Her, Brunswick
12. St Rose, Essendon
13. Bentwood, Fitzroy
14. Saint James Cafe, Malvern
15. The Left-Handed Chef, South Melbourne
16. Penta, Elsternwick
17. Mr Hubbard Cafe, Malvern
18. Matcha Mylkbar, St Kilda
19. Rogue District, Brunswick
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.