1. Watching ahead without you.
2. READING the spoilers online.
3. Second screening without express permission.
4. Making an ill-timed tea round.
5. Falling asleep during the show.
6. Telling you their plot conspiracy theories.
7. Asking you a whole bunch of questions while you're just trying to eat your dinner and watch BoJack Horseman.
8. Thinking this was a "Netflix and chill" kinda situation.
9. Drinking suuuuuuuper loudly.
10. Taking a phone call mid-show.
11. Telling you about their day.
12. Asking "Uh, what's going on?"
No matter how annoying your other half is, it's always nice to know you can rely on Netflix. Check out Netflix's FOMOmeter to make sure you never miss out.
Don't know your Heisenbergs from your Underwoods? Confused by the orange jumpsuit epidemic? The FOMOmeter uses real-time tweets from all around the UK and Ireland to help you stay in the know with which films and shows are trending near you.
Start your One-month Free Trial now and watch exclusive series instantly, anytime, anywhere.