1. The Dreaded Unicookie
To prevent spreading, omit baking powder. Also, use an oven thermometer to make sure that your oven is *really* as hot as you think it is.
2. The Abominable Cracked Cake
3. Sticky Bundt
4. Frosting Ooze
5. Broken, Busted Macarons
6. The Densest Bread on the Seven Seas
7. Flat Cake
8. Burned-on-the-Outside, Raw-on-the-Inside
9. Cupcake Overflow
10. Oven Drop
11. The Big, Bad Sunken Center
12. Floppy Flan
13. And Horrendous, Beastly Messes
Spills and splatters, dishes galore, and insane disarray... it happens to the best of us. Solution: mix less aggressively, tidy up as you go, and use as few utensils as possible.