1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Treats
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make them:
2 cups peanut butter
3 cups marshmallows
3 cups crispy rice
1½ cups chocolate candies
2 cups chocolate chips. melted
1. In a sauce pan, combine and mix the peanut butter and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and cook until melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add crispy rice and 1 cup of chocolate candies.
3. Mix until evenly combined.
4. Turn mixture into buttered 9×9 pan.
5. Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in a bowl in 30-second increments.
6. Pour melted chocolate over pan and spread evenly.
7. Melt 1 cup of peanut butter and drizzle over chocolate.
8. Sprinkle ½ cup of chocolate candies over top.
9. Chill for 2-4 hours.
10. Cut into squares.
7. If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Tasty newsletter!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞