6. Use a Magic Eraser to scrub gross sticky things off of vinyl and leather.
Gently rub dried on gunk with the Magic Eraser — don’t rub too hard, because you don’t want to damage the fabric. From here.
12. Shampoo the seats in your car with diluted all-purpose cleaner, a sponge or scrub brush, and washcloths.
15. Enlist a lint roller, bristle brush, toothbrush, dish soap, steam cleaner, and baking soda if you need to clean a kiddo’s car seat.
This is not an easy process, but you can do it! See the full tutorial here.
16. When everything’s fresh and clean, keep it smelling that way with a baking soda air freshener.
Get the how-to here.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪