6. Use a Magic Eraser to scrub gross sticky things off of vinyl and leather.
Gently rub dried on gunk with the Magic Eraser — don’t rub too hard, because you don’t want to damage the fabric. From here.
12. Shampoo the seats in your car with diluted all-purpose cleaner, a sponge or scrub brush, and washcloths.
15. Enlist a lint roller, bristle brush, toothbrush, dish soap, steam cleaner, and baking soda if you need to clean a kiddo’s car seat.
This is not an easy process, but you can do it! See the full tutorial here.
16. When everything’s fresh and clean, keep it smelling that way with a baking soda air freshener.
Get the how-to here.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷