We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of magnetic buttons that keep your towels off the floor.
A cute solution if your kitchen doesn't have a good place to hang your towels. Get the set for $15.99 from Animi Causa.
2. Two dowels for mounting rolls of trash bags under your sink.
3. And two smaller dowels for your foil and parchment paper.
4. These DIY drawer dividers made from foam board and wrapping paper.
5. A fruit basket that adjusts to hold whatever fruit you're currently stocked up on.
6. A drying rack that rolls out to sit over your sink.
7. A coffee measuring spoon that doubles as a clip for your bag of beans.
8. Magazine holders for filing away your pantry staples.
9. And a second set of magazine holders for organizing your re-useable water bottles.
10. A healthy snack drawer in the fridge so you (and your kids) always have something tasty to grab.
11. An airtight container that will keep sprinkles, powdered sugar, or baking soda fresh.
12. An inclined paper sorter that makes it easy to grab the baking sheets you need out of your lower cabinets.
13. Or if you have a bigger baking supply ~collection~, a few tension rods to divide your cabinet into easy-access sections.
14. A spaghetti canister that also measures out the perfect number of noodles.
If you need only one serving, you open the smallest part of the lid; if you need four servings, you open the largest part. It's $22.99 from Animi Causa.