4. Make your backsplash shine.
If you have a bigger budget — and your landlord doesn’t mind, or you own your home — you can use peel and stick tiles like these, or install real tiles (if you want to take on that project yourself, here’s a tutorial).
5. You could even re-do your backsplash with floor tiles.
These are also peel and stick! Once they’re on, you can paint them whatever color your like. See the tutorial here.
9. Upgrade boring cabinets with quick molding and a new stain.
You can do this in an afternoon. Get the how-to here.
11. You could also opt for the super-simple JAF (Just Add Finials).
They did this in their bathroom, but it would work equally well in the kitchen! See the how-to here.
12. Use a DIY countertop kit to re-do old counters.
Not super cheap, but wayyyy cheaper than replacing your entire countertop. See how they did it here.
14. Give your faucet a facelift with a coat of bronze spray paint.
See how they did it here.
16. If you want more storage without having to sacrifice floor space, turn an old door into an easy-access kitchen organizer.
This would also work with pegboard (although you might want to mount that on the wall). See how they made this door here.
19. Then you can line your doorless cabinets with fabric for a gorgeous focal point.
To make this super easy, you actually cover pieces of foam board with the fabric, then put that in the back of your cabinets. See the full tutorial here.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.