2. Line your builder-grade wire shelves with foam board so everything on the shelves stays where you put it.
Those little gaps between the wires can make small things you store tip over so easily. Cutting a few pieces of foam board to fit instantly fixes that problem (whether or not you choose to cover them with colorful contact paper). Granted, this might take an afternoon. But then you’ll have stable shelves ~forever~. Learn how to do it here.
5. Try dividing up your ~productivity time~ with a task management app.
Apps like Sloth can help you stay on top of everything you need to get done — and can help prevent your work time from eating into your leisure time.
Want more organizing ideas? See last week’s tricks (plus more!) here.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- The Supreme Court denied a death-row inmate's last requests giving Arkansas the go ahead to carry out their fourth and final execution this month.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺