13 Gorgeous Things For Your Home From Snowe That People Actually Swear By
Little no-regret luxuries.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
See something you like? Use the code BUZZ25 to get $25 off your first-time order of $100 or more!
Shipping and returns are always free.
1. A luxuriously soft and fluffy bath towel that also happens to be exceptionally absorbent and magically quick to dry.
2. And a fluffy terry-cotton bathrobe so you can stay comfy whether your after-shower routine involves an intricate skin, hair, and makeup regimen or just chilling with a cup of tea.
3. A crisply cool percale sheet set — if you love the feeling of dozing off in fancy hotel linens, this is the set you've been dreaming about.
4. A 20-piece flatware set because the mismatched hand-me-down silverware from your parents kitchen does its job, but doesn't quite feel like something you'd describe as a joy to use.
5. Plus a sixteen-piece dinnerware set that just might make literally any food you eat off of it look more delicious than basically any other plates you've ever used.
6. Or just the four-plate set because the more plates you have, the bigger your dinner and brunch parties can be!
7. The Pillow Talk soy candle so you can make your home smell like ginger, lavender, and sandalwood every night before bed.
9. A hypoallergenic down-alternative pillow — you can choose your perfect firmness level depending on how you sleep, which just might mean deeper, sweeter dreams.
10. A bathmat made of the same quick-drying, super-absorbent cotton as the towels, but in a thicker, heavier weight so it feels like you're standing on a cloud.
11. A drink ware ~essentials~ set perfect for serving up anything from wine to cucumber water to gazpacho to a big batch of Aperol Spritz.
12. A set of four linen napkins that machine wash and dry and don't hold on to stains, so it takes very little effort to start using them even for everyday meals, if you wanted.
13. A two-tone fringed throw — it'll look good casually tossed over your couch, then feel good when you wrap up in it to cuddle up with a cup of coffee.
Me, dreaming of an entire home full of these products:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.