2. Cheesecake: a delicious treat literally any time of year.
And obviously just as tasty in different flavors as it is plain. We asked Pinterest which recipes their users had pinned more than any others, and these are the winners (see them all on one Pinterest board here).
3. This creamy “Perfect Cheesecake” recipe tops the most-pinned for traditional-style cheesecakes.
Even it isn’t entirely traditional — it’s topped with a layer of sweetened vanilla sour cream (yes, really) and a bright raspberry sauce. Get the recipe here.
6. Third place goes to these adorable 40-minute Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes with Strawberry Sauce.
One of the lovely things about mini cheesecakes like these are that they don’t require a special cheesecake pan. All you need is a normal cupcake pan and cupcake liners. Get the recipe here.
7. And here are the rest of the top 10 cheesecake recipes, in order of most-shared:
10. These Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Bars would probably be your most-liked Instagram photo ever.
Look at that swirl. The crust is made of dates, pecans, and oats, and the cheesy texture owes everything to cashew nuts and coconut cream. Learn how to make them here.
11. This recipe for Lemon Cheesecake Bars with Nilla Wafer Crust takes a little bit of time to make and chill, but is 200% worth the effort.
They’re three layers: first, the Nilla wafer crust. Then, the creamy, lemony cheesecake layer. Then, on top, white chocolate chip cookie dough that bakes into a crumble. Get the recipe here.
12. One bite of these Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars with a Streusel Topping will change everything you ever thought about pumpkin spice.
For the better, of course. Get the recipe here.
13. Making these marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies is almost (…almost…) as fun as eating them.
FYI, in case you don’t know: red velvet brownies taste like chocolate brownies, except they’re red instead of chocolate-colored. Get the recipe (which you could make for the best Valentine’s Day gift ever) here.
14. Toasting the marshmallow topping on these No-Bake S’mores Mini Cheesecakes is technically optional, but why skip such a delicious step?
You could also stick them in the oven under the broiler for 5-6 minutes (yeah, that spoils the no-bake part) but 5-7 minutes isn’t very long. here’s the recipe.