1. Bring back burnt pans with vinegar, heat, and elbow grease.
Read the full tutorial here.
2. Shine up your copper-bottomed pans with vinegar and salt.
3. Clean between your oven's window glass with a wire hanger, a rubber band, and a cleaning wipe.
4. Scrub away the stains in your "stainless" steel sink with a Magic Eraser.
5. Whiten your stained porcelain sink with dishwasher detergent and a sponge.
6. Get rid of greasy kitchen dust by rubbing it with mineral oil.
Vegetable oil will also work. But if you do use vegetable oil, make sure to wash off all of the oil with warm water and dish soap after you wipe up the dust. Read more about cleaning sticky dust here.
7. De-grime your stove vent filters by dipping them in boiling water with baking soda.
8. Rub stains off your glass bakeware with Castile soap, baking soda, and a toothbrush.
Read the full step-by-step here.
9. Clean the cooked-on food off of your stove by covering it with baking soda and damp cloths.
There will still be some scrubbing involved, but this will make it easier. And don't turn on your stove while it's covered in cloth, okay? Read the full tutorial here.
10. Wipe off your faucet's hard water stains by soaking them in dish soap, vinegar, and lemon juice.
To make it extra effective, you can soak paper towels in the cleaning solution and wrap them around the faucet for half an hour. Get the full how-to here.
11. Clean the inside of your coffee pot by running vinegar through the brew cycle.
12. Vinegar also works to clean and de-scale the inside of your Keurig.
Learn how to do this here.
13. Soak off all the grime on your outdoor grill with a cup of ammonia and a garbage bag.
Handle the ammonia with care, though, because it is toxic. Read the full how-to here.
14. While you're at it, add a few tablespoons of ammonia to a plastic bag to make your stove grates shine again.
15. Clean your iron with a scrub made from baking soda and water.
16. Wash smelly towels in vinegar and hot water and then baking soda and hot water to make them smell fresh again.
17. If your clothes come out of your washer still smelly, clean your washer with vinegar and hot water.
18. Clean a mildewed plastic shower curtain liner by running it through your washing machine with a few towels.
19. Turn yellow pillows white again with laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent, and bleach.
20. Make water-stained night stands and side tables look new again with salt and olive oil.
21. Finally get rid of those old mystery carpet stains with an iron and vinegar.
22. Remove sweat and urine stains from your mattresses with a mixture of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and dish soap.
This would also work for bloodstains. Here's how to make the formula.
23. Soak up oil stains from leather chairs and couches with baby powder.
24. Disguise scratches in wood floors by dyeing them with black tea.
Learn how to do this right here.
25. Wash the dust and dirt off your high walls with some all-purpose cleaner and a flat-head mop.
Read this incredibly simple tutorial here.
26. After cleaning your glass shower doors, rub on some RainX to keep hard water stains away longer.
27. Turn your bathroom fan on, then spray it with canned air to thoroughly clean between the small openings.
28. Kill mold growing in the caulk in your tub by soaking cotton coil in bleach, then laying it over the mold.
29. Wipe away the grime in your tub's anti-slip coating by soaking it in vinegar and dish soap for an hour.
30. Use a pumice stone to scrub off hard water and rust stains in your toilet.
31. Scrub away rust stains in your bathroom sink with cream of tartar and lemon juice.
This would also work on toilet stains. See how to make this work here.