1. Stop all of your slippery spring and summer dresses from falling off the hangers with coiled pipe cleaners.
2. Hang a spice rack on the inside of the cabinets under your sink to hold extra sponges and scrub brushes.
3. Use sticky notes to create a weekly chore bingo card for your family (or your roommates).
4. Pull your old CD holder out of storage and use it to keep your plastic lids in some sort of order.
5. Prep ready-to-blend smoothie packs to keep in your freezer.
6. Avoid having to hunt for the end of the roll of tape ever again by sticking a paper clip on it.
7. Choose one kind of clothing — like jeans, or t-shirts, or leggings — and ~KonMari~ it.
Theoretically you're supposed to do all of your clothes at the same time, but sometimes its easier to start with just one category. Put all of your jeans (or tees, or leggings) in a pile, and keep only the ones that spark joy (read more about it here, or consider buying the book). Then, fold up the pieces you're keeping according to this tutorial.