4. Onions, cheese, and spinach fried into fritters.
Yes, you can eat these with your fingers. If you prefer to eat them warm (they are also tasty cold), you can cook them right before you leave and keep them in an insulated lunch bag, like this one. Here’s how to make them.
26. And for the best dessert ever: mini cherry pies that you can hold in your hand.
Here’s the recipe, but you could achieve similarly delicious results using pre-made pie crust.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻