1. Chex mix spiced up with some Sriracha.
2. Berry iced tea brewed in the sunshine.
3. Strawberries, avocados, and spinach dressed with poppy seeds and honey.
4. Onions, cheese, and spinach fried into fritters.
5. Soup made with all the freshest spring greens like broccoli, spinach, and watercress.
6. The classic potato salad made better by bacon and Sriracha.
7. Hotdogs disguised as adorable "bread monsters."
8. Tender slow cooker ribs that fall off the bone.
9. Salami sandwiches spread with sun-dried tomato cream cheese.
10. Berries and oranges tossed with lemon and honey.
11. Spicy garlic and cheese corn served on a stick.
12. Waldorf salad made with Greek yogurt instead of mayo.
13. Pancetta, onion, and gruyere baked into tartlets.
14. Crispy treats made even better with vanilla beans, brown butter, and salt.
15. Lemonade mixed in the most classic way possible.
16. Cucumbers mixed with spicy chile sauce.
17. Pasties stuffed with potato and steak.
18. Lavender shortbread decorated with edible flowers.
19. Lasagne cooked in a cupcake pan.
20. Salad packed in a jar with peanut dressing on the bottom.
21. Banana pecan bread that you can bring in the baking dish.
22. Peach-infused white balsamic vinegar mixed into a punch.
23. Falafel served with a side of spicy tahini yogurt sauce.
24. "Salad" made from strawberries, cream cheese, jello, and pretzels.
25. Chickpeas smashed into a creamy salad.
26. And for the best dessert ever: mini cherry pies that you can hold in your hand.
Here's the recipe, but you could achieve similarly delicious results using pre-made pie crust.