7 Ridiculously Easy Tricks That Will Make You So Much More Organized
Get organized with a few small changes.
1. Enlist an inexpensive Ikea Raskog cart to contain children's books.
2. Organize your ribbon collection on a paper towel holder.
3. Set up filters on your Gmail account to make it easier to sort through your inbox each day.
4. Assign each child in your house a "clean laundry" bin, and make them take their bin up to their room to put their clothing away when it's clean.
5. Cook a big one-pan dish to make lunches out of all week long.
6. Download GoodBudget to help keep track of expenses — whether you're tracking spending for a family or a group of roommates.
Or tracking just for yourself! Although GoodBudget makes it easy to have multiple people share one budget. Read more about it here.