Any HGTV-lover knows Joanna is one of the most inspiring designers on the planet — but have you followed her personal Instagram?
It’s packed with smart decorating and organizing ideas that anyone could pull off.
Here are a few of the best:
This includes the laundry room, too, if that’s where you spend any significant portion of your week!
You don’t have to me stuck to a computer to have a daily routine that could stand little infusions of joy.
8. Hang a clothes bar (or a tension rod) above your washer-dryer so you can hang both plants and anything you need to dry.
Of course, this works best if you don’t already have cabinets above your washer and dryer. To hang plants, you’ll probably want to screw the rod into the walls instead of attempting to hang something too heavy on a tension rod.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍