1. Add flowers, a logo, or anything that’s printed on fabric to a basic tee.
All you need is Heat n Bond, which you can get at most craft stores. Here’s the full tutorial.
6. Cut out the crotch of old leggings to make a crop top.
Make those winter standbys into something new. Here’s how.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎