1. Add flowers, a logo, or anything that's printed on fabric to a basic tee.
All you need is Heat n Bond, which you can get at most craft stores. Here's the full tutorial.
2. Or use iron-on hem tape to make a cutout lace shape in the back.
3. Trim last year's shorts with lace (or ~layers~ of lace).
4. Or turn them into preppy polka-dotted shorts with the help of a pencil eraser.
5. Shape an old scarf into a wrap that could have come from UO.
6. Cut out the crotch of old leggings to make a crop top.
Make those winter standbys into something new. Here's how.