1. Pizza Pasta Skillet Dinner
3. Rigatoni With Leeks, Zucchini, and Garlic Scapes in White Wine Lemon Sauce
Chop, measure, and go. If you don't want to shell out for garlic scapes (or if they're out of season), you can substitute green onions, or a few sliced garlic cloves. Here's the recipe.
4. Leftover Beef Noodle Soup
6. Chicken Enchilada Rigatoni
7. Roasted Red Pepper Whole Wheat Spaghetti
As the recipe suggests, you can cut the time it takes to make this by buying jars of roasted red peppers and chopped garlic. It can also be an easy vegan meal if you don't sprinkle feta cheese on top.
8. Ants Climbing a Tree
9. Vegetable Pasta Primavera
Featuring onions, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, corn, and whatever else you happen to have lying around your fridge. Get the recipe here.
10. Soba Noodles With Edamame and Spring Veggies
11. The Best Damn Easy Skillet Lasagna
You cook the meat. You layer in literally everything else (including uncooked lasagna noodles and a jar of pre-made sauce). You bake for 25 minutes. That's it. Get the recipe here.
12. Cheesy Lemon Chicken Bow Ties
13. Chicken Sausage Tex Mex Orecchiette
Bless you, Rotel, for all of your spicy tomato-ness. Here's the recipe.
14. Garlicky Broccolini and White Bean Fusilli
15. Pasta Puttanesca With Olives, Tomatoes, Capers, and Artichokes
So many flavors, so little time. Here's the recipe.