Here's what your costume will look like at the end:
1. Gather your supplies:
2. Cut out your felt accents, and glue (or pin) them to your pants and shirt:
3. Trace the Umbreon oval onto your yellow foam sheet, then cut that out to make the hairpiece (click/tap on the individual photos throughout this post to get a larger photo and step-by-step instructions):
4. Make the ears — start by tracing the ear pattern onto your craft foam:
5. Hot-glue the large parts of the ears together:
6. Glue the yellow Umbreon accent to the front of each ear. Then, use a thick line of hot glue to secure the two ears to the headband, and you're done!
To make sure the ears don’t fall off while they dry, hold the headband and each ear together until the glue is cool.