Here's what your costume will look like at the end:
1. Gather your supplies:
2. Make the ruff (click/tap on the individual photos throughout this post to get a larger photo and step-by-step instructions):
3. Make the ears — start by tracing the ear pattern onto your craft foam:
4. Hot-glue the large parts of the ears together:
5. Assuming your pieces of craft foam are the correct colors, you won't need to paint the ears. Simply glue the small part of the ears onto the front of the large part of the ears.
6. Use a thick line of hot glue to secure the two ears to the headband, and you're done!
To make sure the ears don’t fall off while they dry, hold the headband and each ear together until the glue is cool.