1. Use the wire from a twist tie to secure a broken button.
2. Dab some clear nail polish on a button that's ~about~ to pop off, but hasn't yet.
3. About to run out the door when that button pops off? Cover up the missing button spot with a pretty pin.
4. Use a pencil eraser as a temporary earring back.
5. Stick a piece of Moleskin padding on an unruly underwire.
6. If your bra strap or tank top strap breaks, tie it in a knot until you can get it repaired.
7. Hold up a loose zipper with a clear elastic hair tie.
8. Use a pencil to help get a stuck zipper moving again.
9. A pair of scissors will help you get a zipper back on its tracks.
12. Chew up a piece of gum to use as a temporary adhesive for a broken heel.
13. Use an emery board to buff dirt off of suede shoes and bags.
14. Rethread a hoodie string using a straw.
15. Pick up some fabric peel and stick adhesive to hold down annoying flaps — or fix a small hole.
16. Keep a scarf in your locker or desk in case you splatter food on yourself.
While it's almost always best to rinse out a stain with cool water as soon as you possibly can, you can't necessarily wear a damp shirt at the office. With a scarf, you can just cover up the damage until you get home. You can get this scarf (which is made in Scotland!) for $68 here.