1. A ceramic frog plunger cover.
2. This piece of rubber (called the "Tapi") that turns your faucet into a water fountain.
3. This waterproof Bluetooth speaker that attaches to your shower rod.
4. This shower curtain that sings along to Beyoncé with you.
5. This passive-aggressive piece of art perfect for right above your sink.
6. These strangely useful "Tushiez Bath Buttz."
7. This "No" sign that renders the bathroom almost purposeless for one of the sexes.
8. This toilet brush that's conveniently curved so you can get the grossest areas around the inside rim.
9. This speckled narwhal soap dish.
10. This shower curtain liner with mesh pockets.
11. This reminder poster.
12. This cabinet that attaches to the back of your door.
Not particularly beautiful, but very functional.
13. This handmade panda soap dish.
14. This toothbrush holder that will also sanitize your brushes between uses.
15. Or this toothbrush holder that is less sanitary but quite quirky.
16. This hair catcher shaped like a starfish.
17. This shower curtain that will remind you that things are not always what they seem.
18. A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
19. This elegant reminder that literally everyone else you live with needs in front of their face.
20. This extra cabinet that fits awkwardly into that awkward space between your toilet and the tub.
21. The ultimate bathroom accessory: a cupholder for your bath wine or shower beer.
It's called the Sip Caddy, and it's about to change your showers forever.