2. Frame a piece of garden fencing and attach a few thrifted drawer pulls for a gorgeous jewelry organizer.
4. Sort your favorite coloring materials (or other office supplies) by color using a shoebox and empty toilet paper rolls.
Watch the tutorial here. Before starting the tutorial, they’ve already glued wrapping paper and little metal labeling windows to the boxes in the photo, but you can just cover it with wrapping paper (the tutorial will show you how). They’ve also painted or covered the toilet paper rolls; again, that’s up to you!
Want more organizing ideas? See last week’s tricks (plus more!) here.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.