1. Use an old sunglasses case to keep your phone charger and earbuds safe in your purse.
2. Roll up your washcloths and stash them in a file organizer to keep them tidy and easy to find.
3. Set up a password manager for all of your digital accounts.
Password managers keep all of your accounts super secure, and you don't have to remember a ton of different passwords. Last Pass is a popular option, but there are lots of other options out there, too.
4. Throw together a few freezer-friendly slow cooker meals that you can pull out through the week.
5. Repurpose a shoebox and a few pencils to make a quick jewelry organizer for your bracelets.
6. Then grab another box to corral your socks.
7. Use removable adhesive strips to make your under-sink storage instantly more accessible.
You can use pretty plastic baskets, like they did in the tutorial, or whatever simple bins you have around your house already.