3. Set up a password manager for all of your digital accounts.
Password managers keep all of your accounts super secure, and you don’t have to remember a ton of different passwords. Last Pass is a popular option, but there are lots of other options out there, too.
7. Use removable adhesive strips to make your under-sink storage instantly more accessible.
You can use pretty plastic baskets, like they did in the tutorial, or whatever simple bins you have around your house already.
Want more organizing ideas? See last week’s tricks (plus more!) here.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞