7 Easy Organizing Tricks You'll Actually Want To Try
In just ten minutes, you can be so much more organized.
1. Use an old sunglasses case to keep your phone charger and earbuds safe in your purse.
2. Roll up your washcloths and stash them in a file organizer to keep them tidy and easy to find.
3. Set up a password manager for all of your digital accounts.
Password managers keep all of your accounts super secure, and you don't have to remember a ton of different passwords. Last Pass is a popular option, but there are lots of other options out there, too.
4. Throw together a few freezer-friendly slow cooker meals that you can pull out through the week.
5. Repurpose a shoebox and a few pencils to make a quick jewelry organizer for your bracelets.
6. Then grab another box to corral your socks.
7. Use removable adhesive strips to make your under-sink storage instantly more accessible.
You can use pretty plastic baskets, like they did in the tutorial, or whatever simple bins you have around your house already.