3. Set up a password manager for all of your digital accounts.
Password managers keep all of your accounts super secure, and you don’t have to remember a ton of different passwords. Last Pass is a popular option, but there are lots of other options out there, too.
7. Use removable adhesive strips to make your under-sink storage instantly more accessible.
You can use pretty plastic baskets, like they did in the tutorial, or whatever simple bins you have around your house already.
Want more organizing ideas? See last week’s tricks (plus more!) here.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌