1. Your decision-making can be a little less straightforward.
2. When you get your period out of nowhere.
3. The first day can be uncomfortable...at best.
4. Cramping at any given time of day and having 50 things to get done.
5. Keeping track of the dreaded ~schedule~ when you're hazy about the dates.
6. That all-too-familiar feeling when you wear white on a heavy day.
7. The warm, happy feeling you get from being a walking pharmacist for friends in need.
8. You find yourself asking the important questions in life.
9. The satisfaction you get when your go-to brands go on sale at the pharmacy.
10. Sticking to plans can be pretty far-fetched.
11. Riding the roller coaster that is a headache that turns into a lower-back ache and finishes in cramps.
12. Guarding your tampon from sight like it's a very important secret.
13. Understanding how therapeutic naps can be and fitting in as many as possible.
To help with some of the less pleasant situations, head to your local pharmacy for a pack of Naprogesic so you can say "later" to pain.
Naprogesic can provide effective temporary relief from aches and pains associated with period pain such as abdominal cramps, headache, and lower back pain.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.