1. Yesterday, Beyoncé’s self-titled album turned two months old, meaning you’ve now listened to “Drunk In Love” 60,000 times.
3. One of the song’s five producers, Noel “Detail” Fisher, couldn’t keep his eyes off this fatty. He’s released a new orchestral version.
5. Detail has added strings and previously “hidden” Yoncé vocal takes, including one where she wails LOOOOOOVVEEE for 12 glorious seconds. It’s a “Whitney Houston, Bodyguard, ‘[I] Will Always Love You’ note,” he says.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯