25. Funnel cake
Fried dough with a lemon-vanilla tinge will be the best thing you smell all day. But warning: your nose may be more game than your stomach.
22. Burning blunt
Notes of coffee, tobacco, and new friendship.
20. Beer foam
Hops, carbonation, and cold satisfaction.
17. Water refill stations
With their mix of chlorinated pool water and earthy well water smells, these are often suspiciously close to the bathrooms.
Acidic little pieces of dirt that want to live in your nose, mouth, eyes, and tent.
14. Golf cart exhaust
Golf carts are the most elite form on intra-festival transport. They amplify dust, and give it a diesel after-smell.
13. Armpit sweat
It’s no big deal, but everybody stinks.
12. Shoes caked in mud
Weirdly sour combo of dirt, sweat, sun.
11. Damp shorts
Yeah, your butt sweats that much.
10. The inside of your baseball hat
It’s been incubating the stressed-out sweat coming from your brain.
8. Soggy hay
Hay is thrown over mud/grass to keep ground dry. As it soaks up spills and rain, it ends up smelling like mold, maybe urine?
Fermented beverage bottles, fermenting.
Everybody’s food and drink scraps, baked by the sun. Reeks of social responsibility.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚