1. Disposable razors just don’t do the job.
2. The heat that comes with wearing a human sweater year round.
3. Having to be on unibrow alert.
5. People commenting on the exotic places that you have hair.
19. Hobbit feet.
20. Leaving your partner covered in hair after shirtless…cuddling.
21. It’s infeasible to shave/trim the hair on any part of your body because it would look like a negative space painting.
22. Itching. Always.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.