The episode starts with her being interviewed by these two white men...
They go on to ask her, "As a leader, do you have the ability to keep your emotions at bay and think logically under stressful situations?" YIKES!
So, in honor of Mindy's wish coming true, here are 10 things white men can do, according to The Mindy Project
1. Hail cabs
2. Direct Hollywood Movies
3. Host late night talk shows
4. Write in the snow with their pee
5. Know who Whit Stillman is
6. Masturbate for 2 hours
7. Get dressed in 3 minutes and still look great
8. Get asked how their day is, are found charming, and command attention
9. Enjoy culture because all of it was designed to entertain and delight them
10. Eat a whole rack of ribs and not gross people out
While this list was compiled of one-liners, the episode sheds light on the bias against women, especially women of color, in hiring practices. Probably the best bit comes in a monologue at the end:
"There's a million great things about being a white guy, and that's just counting the things you can do with your penis. But the sad thing is having the ability to help other people, and most of the time, just not doing it. It's just so easy not to. Your life is so carefree you start wondering why other people just don't help themselves. Because you think life is just as easy for everyone else."